2 Day Social Media & Internet Marketing Fast-Track
Two days of live demonstration, providing an in-depth view of the core social media and internet marketing platforms. First day: the big picture; second day: the detail. Both sessions are presented in a practical learning format within a small and relaxed class setting limited to 22 people.
A Certificate of Training is provided.
Who it's for
Anyone sensing gaps around their understanding of how social media and internet marketing applies to modern business. No prior social media business experience is assumed, but familiarity with marketing, PR or communications principles will be helpful.
Who it's not for
Businesses seeking to generate some easy revenue by spruiking their goods or services via social media.
Program Download program topics PDF
DAY ONE -
1. Social Media For Business
- TWITTER as a marketing and PR tool – how to use it for customer relations, crisis management, corporate reputation, event coverage, product promotions & sales, or issue advocacy
- Manage your business FACEBOOK presence – setting up brand pages, moderating comments, and building your community
- Create a 7-point BLOGGING strategy for your business – who in your organisation should be blogging, what, how often and why
- Online video and YOUTUBE – a must-include within any online marketing or communications strategy
- Use LINKEDIN to find and connect with your industry network; create a professional company page for your organisation.
2. Online Content Marketing
- Position your organisation as a THOUGHT LEADER or subject matter expert within your industry sector
- Enhance your BRAND’S REPUTATION and increase sales leads by educating your potential customers or clients with layers of relevant online content
3. Website Optimisation & Measurement
- CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CMS) basics. Save money and time by managing your own website content - no technical or coding experience required
- Tap into unpaid SEARCH MARKETING - put your web pages high onto the page 1 search results of Google and other search engines using market segmentation mapping
- Set-up GOOGLE ANALYTICS for your website to measure and report on the effectiveness of your online marketing and communications campaigns - including social media sourced traffic
DAY TWO -
1. Social Media Touch-Points
- Apply STRONG BRANDING and background imagery to organisational social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube.
- Position SOCIAL MEDIA SHARE BUTTONS onto website pages to increase the reach of organisational online content - choose from Facebook Like, Google +1, Twitter Tweet, LinkedIn Share and Pinterest Pin It buttons.
- Take advantage of the prevalence of MOBILE SOCIAL MEDIA to encourage event and brand name tagging of updates, images and videos at public events and within physical retail environments – includes apps from Instagram, Foursquare, Twitter and Facebook.
- Use VISUALLY FOCUSSED SOCIAL MEDIA such as Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr to seed quality imagery related to branded products, people and public events.
2. Monitoring & Online Reviews Management
- Automate an ONLINE MONITORING process for brand name mentions.
- Manage positive, negative and fake ONLINE REVIEWS on the major review sites.
3. Website Enhancements
- Run a 25-point HEALTH CHECK on any website.
- Set up ADVANCED GOOGLE ANALYTICS reporting for conversion goals, event tracking and defined visitor segments.
4. Also Good to Know
- Ride the ONLINE VIDEO MARKETING wave using YouTube and its expanding suite of video enhancement features.
- Generate QR (QUICK RESPONSE) codes for off-line marketing and customer support materials.
- Claim and optimise any Google+ Local business listing for heightened local search visibility.
- Identify and report on RISING ONLINE INTEREST TRENDS within specific industry sectors.
2+ people: 35% combined
Calculated at check-out
2+ courses: 35% combined
Calculated at check-out